First, I would like to welcome you to the Community. I can help you print forms for window envelopes that would show both you and your customer’s address in QuickBooks Online (QBO).
For the addresses to be visible when printing through a window envelope, you must set it up on your forms. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Gear icon and select Custom Form Styles.
2. Select the form and click Edit.
3. Choose the Design tab and select Edit Print Settings.
4. Put a check on the box next to Fit printed with paystub in window envelope.
5. Hit Done at the bottom of the page.
How can I print mailing address and return address for window envelope on a lower check panel?
Thanks for the answer. The only thing is that our checks don't have the return address automatically printed. The last system we used printed the address and return address on a separate panel but it doesn't look like this will do that. Will it?