Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
Thanks for joining us here in the Community, capnel.
It's my pleasure to help out and show you how to add account numbers. There are just a few steps to get this done.
1. Click the Gear icon in the top right corner.
2. Select Account and Settings.
3. Choose the Advanced tab on the left.
4. Click the small pencil icon in the Chart of Accounts section to edit.
5. Select Enable account numbers.
6. Choose Save and Done when you're finished.
I recommend checking out the following link that offers additional details on using account numbers in your chart of accounts.
I'm just a comment or post away if you have any other questions.