Hey there, mrmtctreasurer.
Welcome to the Community. I can show you how to remove transactions that were downloaded accidentally.
If the transactions are still in the For Review section, they can be excluded then deleted. I'll list the steps below to show you:
1. Click the Banking tab in the left navigation bar.
2. Make sure the correct account is highlighted blue at the top of the page.
3. In the For Review section, place a check in the box for each transaction you don't need.
4. Choose the Batch Actions button.
5. Click Exclude Selected.
6. Select the Excluded tab.
7. Check each transaction you'd like to remove.
8. Click Batch Actions.
9. Select Delete and then Yes to permanently remove the items.
If the transactions have already been added to the register, here's how to delete them:
1. Click the Banking tab.
2. Make sure the correct account is highlighted blue.
3. Select Go to Register.
4. Click the transactions, then choose Delete.
5. Choose Yes.
The transaction will appear in the For Review section of the Banking page. You can then follow the first set of steps to completely remove it.
This article provides additional info on excluding downloaded transactions: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Banking-and-bank-feeds/How-to-exclude-expenses-from-download....
Cheering you to continued success. I'll be here if you have any other questions.