The option to create a packing slip in the QuickBooks Online (QBO) Mobile app is currently unavailable. You’ll want to create and print a packing slip through a web browser.
1. Open a browser and go to this link: https://c23.qbo.intuit.com/app/homepage.
2. Log in to your QBO account.
3. Go to Sales and then choose Customers.
4. Select the customer's name to display a list of their transactions.
5. From the Transaction List tab, select the box next to each invoice or sales receipt for which you want to print a Packing Slip.
6. Select the Batch actions drop-down arrow and then choose Print packing slip.
7. The print preview screen will open so you can select printing options, preview, and print.
We are always looking for ways to make the QBO Mobile app beneficial to your business and conveniently create a packing slip. I’ll take note of this idea and pass it along to our product developers for review. They may be able to include this in the future updates.
For now, you can always check back for any QuickBooks news and announcements through this link: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/blog/.If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below. We’re here to help