Hi there, @Frankcapitols.
You can use the trial version of QuickBooks Desktop Pro to migrate your files to QuickBooks Online. First, you have to subscribe to QuickBooks Online Simple Start. Please follow the steps below:
- Go to this URL https://intuit.me/2ZuS0xB.
- You can choose whether you want to avail the trial version for 30 days or the regular subscription.
- Click Buy now for regular subscription or Try it free for trial version.
- Enter your e-mail address, phone number, and password.
- Follow the on-screen instruction and confirm.
Once done, you can convert your file easily by using the trial version of QuickBooks Desktop Pro which you can download from this article: Download a trial of QuickBooks Desktop.
Then, to know more about the outlined steps in the conversion process. You can check out this article: Move your QuickBooks Desktop file to QuickBooks Online.
There are also limitations in this process, to have some insights on how to fix the discrepancies check out: What to expect when you switch from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online.
Please don't hesitate to comment below by clicking the Reply button if you need anything else. I'd be glad to be of assistance. Stay safe.