Is anyone else having problems printing their cash in bank report? Have you figured out a work around or way to print?
Hi there, brandy-douglas.
Welcome to the QuickBooks Community. To help you resolve this reporting issue, you’ll need to create a Cash Receipt Journal Report. Once that’s done, you’ll be able to print.
Follow these steps to get started:
1. From the QuickBooks Reports menu, select Custom Reports, then select Transaction Detail.
2. Enter the appropriate date range.
3. In the Columns box, select the following columns:
4. Select the Total by drop-down, then select Customer. If you want, you can also select different criteria. For example, Total by account or Total by month.
5. Go to the Filters tab and from the Filter list, then select Transaction type.
6. From the Transaction Type drop-down, choose Multiple transactions, then check off the following:
7. Choose the Detail level filter, then select Summary only.
8. Select OK.
Once this report is created, you should see a "Printer" Icon in the top right of the screen. From there, you can print your report. If you want more detail about this process, you can read this link here. If you need help with anything else, let me know