I updated to the 2018 version of Quickbooks Premier Plus Pro and now I cannot pay my bills online. I deactivated and reactivated my bank account for online use and now the option to do online bill payments is not available. Not sure how to proceed. Thanks for any advice!
Welcome to the Community! I'm here to help activate your bank account for online bill payments in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).
We haven't received any reports similar to what you've encountered. Since you just upgraded to the 2018 version, let's make sure that your QBDT is updated to the latest release version as well to take advantage of updates and bug fixes.
Please note that updating to the latest release (example: from QuickBooks 2017 R3P to R5P) is different from upgrading to a new version (example: from QuickBooks Desktop 2017 to QuickBooks Desktop 2018).
1. Open QuickBooks, then go to Help menu the top.
2. On the drop-down, choose Update QuickBooks.
3. Go to the Options tab, then select Mark All and Save.
4. Click the Update Now tab, then mark the Reset Update box. 5. Select Get Updates button.
6. When Update Complete appears, close QuickBooks Desktop.
7. Reopen QuickBooks Desktop. If you get the message to install update, select Yes.