After completing the steps in How to Integrate QuickBooks Time and QuickBooks Online, you can export approved timesheet data to QuickBooks Online.
If needed, see: How to Approve Unapprove and Reject Timesheets
Export Approved Timesheet Data
After approving timesheets, you can export the data to QuickBooks.
- In the top right corner of QuickBooks Time, select QuickBooks.
- Select Export All Approved Time.
- When the Proceed with export? window displays, select Export all hours.
- To view the export details from QuickBooks Time, select QuickBooks > View Sync Log.
- To view the timesheet data in QuickBooks, select the + icon > Employees > Weekly Timesheet, and navigate to the appropriate week.
Note: Edits or deletions made in QBO's Weekly Timesheet or Single Time Activity will not appear in QuickBooks Time. Please see: How to Add Edit and Delete Employee Hours Within QuickBooks Online