Setup the integration
- In TSheets, in the Employee Editor:
- Add the MYOB Employee Card ID into the Employee Number field.
- Add the MYOB Employee Record ID into the Payroll ID field.
- Jobs in TSheets must match Jobs in MYOB (Jobs).
- Time off codes in TSheets must match time off codes in MYOB (Feature Add-ons > Time Off Codes).
- Under Feature Add-ons > Manage Add-ons.
- Find the MYOB Integration and select Get.
Export timesheet data for MYOB
- In TSheets, go to Reports > MYOB Report.
- Next to Report Dates, select a date range.
- Do one of the following.
- To include all employees in the spreadsheet: Leave Filter by set to all employees.
- To include select employees in the spreadsheet: Select all employees, select the employees or groups, and select OK.
- Select Download CSV, and save the file
- In MYOB, go to the Timesheets module and use the Import function.
- There are a few selections you will need to make here, like file type (.csv)
How to read the MYOB export spreadsheet
- Employee Co./Last Name: Last Name
- Employee First Name: First Name
- Payroll Category: Hourly/Overtime/etc (can be customized)
- Job: Jobcode
- Customer Co./Last Name: Blank
- Customer First Name: Blank
- Notes: Notes field
- Date: Start Date (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Units: Hours (decimal)
- Employee Card ID: Employee Number
- Employee Record ID: Payroll ID
- Start/Stop Time: Blank
- Customer Card ID: Blank
- Customer Record ID: Blank
NOTE: If the report doesn’t quite match your needs, reach out to our Support team. We can make adjustments to the report export to ensure it has the correct information.