Before using the QuickBooks Time/Expensify integration, make sure that you have the Expensify app installed on your mobile device.
To add expenses within QuickBooks Time, from your Android or iOS device:
- In QuickBooks Time, clock in.
- Do one of the following, depending on what you see:
- On Time Clock, scroll down and select Create Expense.
- At the end of your shift, select Clock Out.
- Your Expensify app will open.
- In Expensify, enter your expense, and select SAVE.
For more information about creating expenses, see Expenses Overview.
Note: Recorded expenses are only stored in Expensify and are not available in QuickBooks Time.