Learn the details of QuickBooks Self-Employed price increase for existing customers.
In the same way that you value your business, Intuit commits to continuously improve QuickBooks, helping self-employed customers and partners like you—achieve business growth.
Our mission to power prosperity around the world means continuous innovation and investment in technology that we often have to assess our price structure.
New features and improvements to QuickBooks Self-Employed include:
- Estimated Taxes: Calculates your quarterly estimated taxes for you.
- Automatic Mileage Tracking: Improved mobile technology1 that knows when you are on the move, helping customers find on average 37% more deductions.2
- Phone support: Connect with a live person through QB Assistant or dial 1-800-4-INTUIT.
1The QuickBooks Self-Employed mobile app is compatible with QuickBooks Self-Employed on desktop and works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. QuickBooks Self-Employed mobile access is included with your subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control.
2Mileage deductions claim: Based on TY17 US mobile subscribers that have identified >$0 in income and >$0 in business expenses.
We are slowly rolling out the price changes. Your new price will take effect on your billing date on or after the time frame communicated in your notice.
The change in pricing affects the US market only.
We don’t increase prices on a calendar schedule. While we work on keeping price points constant, increases are occasionally necessary as we invest in new features and technology to make QuickBooks Self-Employed the best fit for your small business needs.
- Sign in to QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- Go to Settings ⚙, then select Account and Settings.
- From the left menu, select Billing & Subscription.
Note: If you decide to cancel your subscription, you can download your data using the same steps when you Export your receipts in bulk.