Learn how to create a stock transfer in QuickBooks Commerce.
In QuickBooks, you can easily transfer stock between various warehouse locations. This lets you accurately and efficiently move around your stock even when managing multiple warehouses. Use the following steps to create a stock transfer.
- Go to the Stock Control menu.
- Select Stock Transfer, then New Stock Transfer.
- In the Source dropdown, select the location where the stock will come from.
- In the Destination dropdown, select the location you want to transfer the stock to.
- Enter the items you want to transfer, then the quantity for each one.
Note: You can transfer multiple items at a time. To do this, select Add another item.
- You can also add a note if you need to. After you finalize everything, select Create to save the stock transfer.
Your inventory levels will remain the same until you receive the transfer at the destination.