Learn how to quickly edit multiple invoices at once.
Need to make edits to several invoices? In QuickBooks Online Advanced, you don't have to fix them one at a time.
You can use the batch transactions tool to edit up to 150 invoices at once. This speeds up your workflow and saves time on data entry. It's also useful if you want to quickly add info to existing invoices. You'll see everything side-by-side so you can compare and adjust all of your invoices in the same view.
Edit multiple invoices at the same time
- Select New+ and then Batch transactions.
- In the Select transaction type ▼ dropdown, select Invoices.
- In the Action ▼ dropdown, select Modify.
- Select the checkboxes for the invoices you want to modify. Then select Edit from the Actions flyout.
This opens all of the invoices you selected in a grid view:
- Select any field on any invoice to make edits.
- Select the Gear ⚙ icon if you want to filter the list.
- Edit each invoice one at a time.
- When you're finished, select Save or Save and print.