The Expenses page is a central area to view and work with your company's money-out transactions.
To get to the Expenses page:
- Go to Expenses.
- Then select Expenses. (Note: By default, QuickBooks displays the last 365 days of expense transactions. Select Filter to change the date range.) From the Expenses page, you can easily:
- Copy/Void/Delete transactions
- Create new expenses and checks
- Quickly see the payee and category of any transaction in the list
- Filter the list to see only the items that you're interested in
- Change the columns to view just the data you need
- Export the list to Microsoft Excel so you can work with the data it contains in other ways
- Print checks individually or for a group you select
Now you know more about the Expenses page and what you can do on it.