- Account administrators can edit and delete hours for any team members.
- Managers can edit and delete hours for the group/crew that they manage.
Time Entries > Timesheets
- Go to Time Entries > Timesheets tab.
- Do one of the following:
- At the right, select the pencil icon () to open Timesheet Editor, make the changes, and select Save.
- Select the delete icon () > OK.
Manual Time Card
- Go to Time Entries > Manual Time Card.
- Select the date range.
- At the top right, select Switch User, and enter a name.
- Edit the job, customer, and/or the number of hours, and select Save.
- Go to Time Entries > Time Slider tab.
- At the top, select the date.
- Next to the team member's name, hold and drag the bar, and release. The Timesheet Editor displays.
- If necessary, adjust the displayed clock-in and clock-out times, and select Save.
- From the Who's Working window, select a team member who is currently working (has a green dot next to their name.)
- Select the edit icon (). The Timesheet Editor displays.
- Edit the information, and select Save.