See also: How to Add and Manage Team Members
The purpose of team member Details is to assign and update various settings to individual team members. To change settings company-wide, see About Company Settings
To access team member Details, go to My Team, and select a team member.
Administrators and managers can adjust the following:
- General: Name, contact information, pay information (visible for admins only), and group assignment.
- Permissions: User type and what a team member can see and manage.
- Jobs: Jobs or customers under which a team member can clock in or out.
- Time Off: Types of time off that a team member can submit.
- Overtime: Settings that determine overtime calculations.
- Location: Requirement that GPS must be turned on for the team member to clock in.
- Notifications: Clock in/out reminders and notification method(s).