With Intuit QuickBooks Payment account, you can search transactions for any six-month period for the last 12 months using your Online Service Center.
Check the following steps to search for transactions in the Merchant Service Center.
- Sign in to the Merchant Service Center.
- From the Activity & Reports menu, select Transactions.Note: By default, the Basic Search will be selected, which search by date and payment type (credit card or check).
- (Optional) Choose the Show advanced options, which allows you to do a more specific search using information like transaction ID and expiration date of the card.
- Select Search.Note: The default Payment Type is Card. If you also have check processing on this merchant account, change the type to Check to view these transactions.
- Choose the Transaction ID to display a detailed view of a transaction. You will also have an option to print the report or export the data as a .csv (comma separated value) file.