Thanks for reaching out to the Community for support. I'm happy to help you get rid of the error stating the transaction is deleted.
Just so we can narrow this down a bit. Do you mind letting me know how you're accessing QuickBooks Online when getting the error message? For example, are you getting it in a web browser, the mobile app, or the installed desktop app?
While I await your response, let's try some basic troubleshooting steps. Such as clearing the cache. Web browsers, the mobile app, and the installed desktop app collect cache (cookies) to save time when loading repetitive data and images. These files can become outdated and corrupted over time, causing issues like the one with your error message. I've included some links and steps to clear the cache for all three options of QuickBooks Online below.
For the mobile App (Please note: These steps will automatically sign you out of the App, and reset all in-app settings back to default.):
1. Tap Settings, General, then iPhone Storage.
2. At the bottom of the screen, you'll see your apps, arranged by the amount of storage they take up.
3. Choose the QuickBooks App.
4. Hit Delete App, Confirm, then go to the App Store to reinstall it.
1. Go to your phone's Settings.
2. Tap the Storage heading to open its settings page.
3. Hit Other Apps to see a list of your installed apps.
4. Find the QuickBooks App from the list.
5. Click the Clear Cache button.
6. Once it's finished, you can also select Clear Data.
For the Installed Desktop app:
Open the QBO App
Go to the Help tab at the top
Click Reset App Data.
Re-open the app and select the Help tab.
Hit Clear App Cache.
To see the steps to clear the cache for all supported browsers, check out the link below.