I have setup my chart of accounts to align with my Schedule C (main expense account reads exactly as the expenses on schedule c and subaccounts for a little more detail). I am stuck on these last few items in where to categorize them in the COA as well as where they would fall on the Schedule C for taxes.
1. Quickbooks subscription payment
2. Quickbooks payroll subscription payment
3. Nextiva (Its an app/software we use that provides us a seperate business line on our cell phone for a monthly fee. It has other stuff too like fax, texting, etc.
4. Nearmaps (a 3rd party website/software that allows us to use advanced satellite imagery to map and measure yards to do estimates) This is an annual subscription payment to use the program.
5. One time purchase of a vanity phone number to use as the business number.
6. Classroom textbook & study guide we purchased for owner to get his pest control license and ornamental turf license.