When I email an estimate or invoice the document can't be downloaded or viewed in detail by the customer. I have to download from the preview and email it as an attachment. Is this something that is being addressed?
Congrats on making your first post here in the Community. I hope your day is going well.
Let's use a different method for your online delivery so that the customer can view the detailed invoice or estimate. Changing the online delivery options to HTML will allow them to see the invoice or estimate after they open the email. Don't worry. It only takes a few easy steps.
Go to the Gear (Settings) icon in the top right-hand corner.
Under the "Your Company" column, pick Account and Settings.
3. Choose the Sales tab on the left-hand side.
4. Scroll down until you see the Online delivery section and press the Edit (Pencil) icon.
5. Ensure that the PDF Attached box is unchecked.
6. Select HTML from the Additional email options for invoices portion.
7. When you're ready, click Save and then Done.
Afterward, you can send the estimate or invoice to your customer again. In addition, you can check out these articles below to help your business out in the future.