Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
I appreciate you contacting the Community for support. I can show you how to add a new Other Income account.
It just takes a few steps to get this done. Here's how:
1. Click the Accounting tab in the left navigation bar.
2. Select Chart of Accounts.
3. Choose the green New button in the top right corner.
4. Select Other Income from the Account Type drop-down.
5. Choose the Detail Type and enter a Name for the account.
6. Click Save and Close.
This link will take you to a YouTube video that offers assistance on understanding the Chart of Accounts in QuickBooks Online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUjlejdeSO4.
I wish you and your business continued success. Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any other questions.