I am unable to change master admin with my program
Hey there, weiser62.
Thanks for taking the time to reach out for support here in the Community. I'd be glad to lend a hand with changing the Master Admin.
Before you begin, the person you'd like to assign the role of the new Master Admin must be a current Company Administrator. Once this is done, there are a few steps to change the Master Administrator in QuickBooks Online. Here's how:
1. Click the Gear icon in the top right corner.
2. Select Manage Users.
3. Locate the user you'd like to transfer Master rights to.
4. Choose Make master admin from the drop-down.
5. Choose Make master admin once more to confirm.
6. An email invitation will be sent to this person. They will need to accept the invite to become the new Master Administrator.