Thank you for posting here in the QuickBooks Community.
You'll need to create a custom a name field and customize the invoice to add and print the job description in your invoice.
Here's how to create a custom a name field:
1. Click the Customers tab. Then, Customer Center.
2. Select and double-click the name of the customer that you want to add the job description.
3. Click the Define Fields button.
4. Type the Job Description and put a check-mark under Customer column.
5. Click the OK button. Then, select OK.
Once done, you can now customize the invoice to add the Job description.
1. Click the Customers tab. Then, select Create Invoices. 2. Select the Formatting tab found at the top. 3. Click the Customize Data Layout. Then, choose the Header tab. 4. Put a check-mark on the Screen and Print column under Job Description.
The Job/Project section fills in under the name of the job.