Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Mobile Home

We are required to have a mobile home to live and work in while on the job sites.  How can I claim it on my taxes?

1 Comment

Re: Mobile Home

Good day, Gate Guard,


You can claim home office deduction when you work away from home. The system will let you choose which method to use to calculate the deduction.


Here's how:

  1. Click Taxes on the left pane.
  2. Select Annual Taxes in the navigation menu.
  3. Click to open the Home Office section.
  4. Select the office size that most closely matches the square footage of your home office.

You can check this article: How we handle the home office deduction.


You can visit TurboTax AnswerXChange for more tax questions. You can also check with your accountant or tax adviser if you're not sure about claiming deductions.


Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us