Hello there, Topjaguar,
I'm here to help you today. Those 3 licenses will retain if you have QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) subscription plan. And, you'll get an email from us if there's new license information to keep you updated.
To download QBDT 2020:
- Go to the Downloads & Updates page.
- From the Select Country drop-down, choose your country.
- From the Select Product drop-down, choose your product.
- From the Select Version drop-down, choose your version (year).
- Click Search.
- Click Download.
- Once done, you can install and activate the newly downloaded file.
If not subscribed (standalone QuickBooks), you'll want to use the new license for QBDT 2020. Then, add more seats so you can use the program simultaneously.
You might want also want to take a look at these handy articles show below. It will tell you the latest features, improvements, and the minimum requirements needed to run the software:
Stay in touch if you need additional information. I'm always right here to help.