We setup round up using Items when we move to QBPOS in 2015. Recently we decided to setup the reward program. I have unchecked the Eligible for rewards for the round up items, however, when we make a sale the items are subjected to the 20% off reward for our customers. How do we choose which Items are not subject to the discount?
Solved! Go to Solution.
There's an option not to earn rewards for those items, GWNWUPDF.
You can follow these steps:
You can also use this article as guide about Point of Sale Customer Rewards.
For other questions about Rewards Program, please let me know.
Thank you for your reply. We have unchecked and excluded the items from Rewards. However, when we make a sale the 20% discount is applied toward that item.
Apparel Item $3.99
Sales Tax .24
Total sale $4.23
Add Round up Item for .77
Total Sale $5.00
Reward will take 20% off of all sale.
.77 is discounted as .62
The discount is tied to the tender button.
Thanks for getting back to us, @GWNWUPDF.
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) has a Price Manager page. This is the place where you can set up, assign, and remove a discount for an item.
1. Click the Inventory menu located at the top to go to the Price Manager page.
2. On the Discount Pricing section, select Set Up Automatic Discount option.
3. Hit Next until you reach the Choose which items the discount affects section. pick Custom, then Next again.
4. Place a checkmark in the items the discount affects
5, Tick Next again, then Finish.
You can read through the Help Contents to learn more about the Price Manager in QuickBooks POS. Here's how:
1. Click the Help menu to go to the Help Contents.
2. On the Contents tab, select the Plus icon beside Inventory and Prince Manager.
Let me know if you have any other issues or concerns by leaving a comment below. I'm more than happy to help. Have a great weekend!