- In the Tools section on the Internet Explorer browser, go to the Security tab.
- Select Trusted Sites and then click the Sites button.
- In the Add this website to the zone field, enter https://*.intuit.com and click Add. Repeat this step for https://*.quickbooks.com.
- Click Close to get out of the Trusted sites window.
- Select Custom level... then scroll down to Miscellaneous.
- Under Allow Cross domain requests, choose Enable, then click OK.
- Click Apply then OK to close the Internet Options window.
- Restart Internet Explorer to apply the changes.
If you're still getting the script errors, let's follow other solutions laid out in these articles: