I have a client that is getting this error when opening QB
Error: "Ace_Application_LicenseNumber" is undefined
This just started this past week and not sure what is causing the error. Program runs fine, the license is current. This is an on-site install not hosted nor any cloud base backup or data storage.
Hi there, weberkei.
Thank you for posting here in QuickBooks Community.
The script error that you are getting is currently under investigation. We already submitted a notification about this and our engineers are all working together for the nearest solution.
In the meantime, I have a workaround so you can continue with what you are working.
1. Click yes on the script error window until it's gone.
2. You can also try this workaround under Quickbooks Edit Menu go to Preferences choose Desktop View and Uncheck ‘Show Live Community’.
I suggest contacting our QuickBooks Support Team to add you to the list affected users.
Here's how to contact our Customer Support Team:
1. Open your QuickBooks Account.
2. At the top right, click the question mark icon.
3. Click Contact Us.
4. On the page What can we help you with?, enter any concerns.
5. Click Lets Talk.
6. You'll be routed into the Choose a way to connect with us page.
7. Select how you want to contact them and fill in the information.
Please check out this article for some solutions about how to resolve issues related with opening the QuickBooks program or specific QuickBooks company file: Resolve Problems Opening QuickBooks Desktop or your Company File.
Please know that you're always welcome to post again if you have any other concerns. We’re always here to help. Have a wonderful day!