- Time off hours can include sick days, vacation days, personal leave, and annual leave.
- Time off can be requested or added from the mobile app, but can only be approved or edited on TSheets web.
- You may only add or request time off for yourself if your administrator has granted that permission.
Add or request time off
- Tap Time Off or More > Time Off.
- Tap the plus icon.
- Choose a time off type.
- Tap Add Day to add an entry. The app adds an 8-hour entry for the current day.
- If you want to change the date and/or number of hours, tap the entry, and make the adjustments.
- (Optional) Add a note.
- Tap SAVE.
Note: if time off requests are enabled, an administrator will need to approve or deny the time off request.
How to Delete a Time Off Entry
Note: This will only be available if your administrator has granted you the "Manage my timesheets" permission.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Time Off or More > Time Off.
- On the Time Off screen, select the entry you want to remove.
- Tap , then tap Delete time off or Cancel Request.