Hi there, EyeCarePro.
The program is unable to determine the exact currency rate for that certain day. QuickBooks will follow the rate that you've entered upon creating the recurring sales receipt.
As workaround, we can edit the existing rate to the current rate of that day before the system creates/sends the sales receipt. This way, you'll customers will receive the updated rate. I'll show you how:
- Click the Gear icon.
- Choose Recurring transactions.
- Select the appropriate template.
- Click Edit from the Action column.
- Enter the appropriate rate.
- Choose Use for this transaction only or Use for all new transactions in Canadian Dollar (CAD) for this day.
- Click Save template when you're done.
In case you'll need to check if your scheduled transactions ran successfully, we can run the Recent Automatic Transactions report.
I also encourage visiting our blog from time to time to stay current on all QuickBooks News (product updates and enhancements).
Feel comfortable to insert a comment below if there's anything else that I can help you with. Have a pleasant day ahead.