How can I deduct automatic payments from customers via ACH?
Thanks for visiting the Community, @Easy Lease LLC.
I’ve got some insight to share with you about being paid automatically using ACH transfers in QuickBooks Online.
With QuickBooks Payments, you’ll have the option to receive payment automatically by setting up a recurring sales receipt. Here’s how:
1. At the top right, go to the Gear icon and click Recurring transactions.
2. Select the New button.
3. Click Sales Receipt under Transaction Type and hit OK.
4. Enter the template name and choose Scheduled as the recurring type.
5. Choose customer.
6. Input all the information needed for the schedule.
7. On the Payment method drop-down, choose Check. Select the Authorization hyperlink to provide your customer with the Bank Transfer Authorization Form.
8. Check the box to ensure the payment will process each time a form is created using this recurring transaction.
9. Hit the Save template button.