Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
@teresa26 Thanks for joining our community.
That's a great question! QuickBooks Online allows you to store in payment information within your customer's profile. Follow these steps to get that set up:
1. Sign into QuickBooks Online.
2. From the Dashboard menu select Invoicing.
3. Click on Customers.
4. Choose your customer from the Customer/Company list.
5. From the Customer Details tab, click on Edit to the right hand side.
6. Click on the Payment and billing tab to enter card information and Save.
If your customer will be paying by ACH bank transfer, you will see a link to the authorization form just below Enter bank info
Let me know if you need additional help!