I want to print a copy of the "Select Bills to be Paid" list on paper. How do I do this?
Hi there, BSmith57.
Thank you for posting here in the QuickBooks Community.
There are two ways in printing a copy of the selected bills, through the Reports tab or in the Pay bills tab.
Here's how in the Reports tab:
1. Select Reports.
2. Select Vendors and Payables, then Unpaid Bills Detail.
3. Click the Print button at the top of the page (choose Report)
4. In the Print Reports window, you have the option to change the printing preference.
5. Click the Print button at the right corner.
Printing through the Pay bills window.
Follow the steps below:
1. Click the Vendors tab, then Pay bills.
2. You can select or make changes in the Pay Bills window.
3. Put a checkmark beside Date Due.
4. Select Pay Selected Bills button
5. You'll be routed into the Payment Summary window, then click the Print Checks button.
6. Click OK, then Print.
You can check this article for some solutions to help you troubleshoot problems with printing, emailing, or saving as a PDF from QuickBooks Desktop: Troubleshoot PDF and Print problems with QuickBooks Desktop.
Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have any other concerns. Wishing you and your business continued success.