Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
how do i resumbit a rejected payroll tax payment
Hello there, Peachy2020.
You have to open first the E-payment History window and void the Rejected E-payment. Then you're good to resend the payment.
1. Click the Employees tab. then select Payroll Center.
2. Choose the Pay Liabilities tab.
3. In the Payment History section, select the E-Payments tab.
4. If the status is Agency Rejected in the Status column, the agency has rejected the payment and sent a reason code and possible solutions.
5. Click on the Agency Rejected link.
6. Check the payment information and the problem and solution messages sent by the agency.
7. Click Void Rejected E-payment.
After doing the steps above, you can now re-submit the e-payment.
Note: It is important that you check the status again after the submission.
You may refer to these articles to help you send your future tax dues:
Loop me in if you need further assistance. I'm here to lend a helping hand. Have a great Thursday!