I want to help get you up and running! If you just signed up for QuickBooks merchant services, you may have to enable the pay option on your invoices. First, let's make sure e-invoicing is turned on correctly:
1. Go to Settings ⚙, then select Account and Settings.
2. Select the Sales tab. Go to the “Online delivery” section, then select Edit ✎.
3. From the Additional email options for invoices ▼ drop-down menu, select Online invoice.
(Optional) Set other email options for your sales forms:
Show a short summary or full details in the email
Attach a PDF file
4. Select Save, then Done.
Here are steps to take to enable the feature after signing in:
1. Click the Gear icon.
2. Under Your Company, select Account and Settings.
3. Click the Sales tab.
4. In the Customize section, click on Customize look and feel.
5. From the Custom form styles list, click Edit on the template to modify.
6. Click the Payments tab.
7. Click on the payment method(s) to enable.
8. Select Done.