I'd be more than happy to help you with Scheduling payment options. Can I ask what exactly the issue is? I'm providing you with some information that I believe will help.
Schedule a Bill
- Enter details on the bill and schedule a payment. (schedule a payment by 6PM PST, and well start working on it the next banking day).
- We show you an expected arrival date for each payment.
- Allow four banking days for the payments to be received by the vendor.
- Check payments may take longer than four banking days to reach the vendor.
- Banking days are Monday through Friday (excluding federal holidays).
- The pay Bills Online page will always show an "Arrives by" date for Bank Transfers. And "Est. arrival" date for paper check.
You can find more information on payment schedules here. If you need any more assistance, don't hesitate to reach out, I'm here if you need me.