Learn how to access your paychecks, W-2s, and other info from your employer using QuickBooks Workforce.
QuickBooks Workforce makes it easy and secure for you to view and manage your paychecks, W-2s, and other employee info. If your employer just sent you an email invite to Workforce, we’ll help you get started.
Paycheck Records has been replaced with QuickBooks Workforce.
As of October 31, 2019, employees who have been using Paycheck Records in viewing their pay stubs will be provided with the link to migrate to QuickBooks Workforce.
Accept Workforce invite from your employer
Your invite is valid for up to 30 days from when it was sent by your employer.
- Look for an email from Intuit Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject "Finish setting up with [business name]."
Note: Don’t see the invite? Check your spam folder. Or let your employer know about it. It’s possible they used an incorrect email address.
- Open the email, then select Get access to paychecks to accept the invite. Remember that you can only use this link once.
- Create an Intuit account with your email and a password, or sign in with your existing account.
Note: An Intuit account lets you access multiple Intuit services using a single login. If you have a Mint or Turbotax account, you can use the same login for your QuickBooks Workforce.
|If you already have an existing Workforce account
Don’t worry. You can accept multiple invites so you can access pay stubs, and W-2s from multiple employers. Just make sure to provide them with the same email address you use for your existing Workforce account.
Sign in to QuickBooks Workforce
- Open a browser on your computer or mobile device. QuickBooks Workforce runs smoothly on the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (for Mac).
- Go to workforce.intuit.com and sign in.
Note: If you forgot your password or user ID, select the I forgot my user ID or password link and follow the onscreen instructions.
Have multiple employers?
To see your list of companies, select the small arrow ▼ icon next to the name of the company you have open. Then, select a company to switch to.
View, download, or print your paychecks
- Go to Paychecks.
- View, download, or print your latest paycheck or past paychecks.
View available time off, year-to-date earnings and deductions, and tax info
Your "Paychecks" screen instantly gives you more info that matters to you.
View, download, or print your W-2s
You can view your W-2 copies B, C, and 2 from the W-2 screen. For added security, you might have to verify your phone number or some of your personal info first.
- Go to W-2 menu.
- Select the W-2 copy that you want to view or download (and then print).
Turn on notifications for new paychecks
Make sure to get an email reminder every time your new paycheck is available.
- Go to Settings ⚙.
- Select Email Notification.
- Select Send me an email when new pay stubs are available.
Update your email address or password
If you need to change your email or password for your account, here’s how.
- Go to Settings ⚙.
- Select Account settings.
- Select Sign In & Security or Personal Info to change your login or add personal info.
Get extra help
If you have more questions, chat with us so we can help. We are available from Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM PT.
Let us know what you think
We’re always looking for ways to improve QuickBooks Workforce. Let us know what you think in the QuickBooks Workforce forum!
Paycheck Records to QuickBooks Workforce migration
We heard your feedback and are pleased to introduce QuickBooks Workforce, a new worker portal to replace Paycheck Records. We're excited to share a few of the improvements coming for your employees and contractors. In QuickBooks Workforce, your employees can now download and view copies of their most recent W2, and see accrued paid time off. We've also streamlined the design and user experience on web and mobile browsers for your employees and contractors.