Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix an error on my filed form or request an amendment


What if I see an error on my filed form or need to request an amendment?


You have detected an error on a filed form and may or may not have requested an amended return.


Errors on filed tax forms:

If you see an error on a filed tax form, and you did not previously request an amendment to the form, contact us immediately so that we can review the issue with you and, if necessary, start the amendment process.

Copies of amendments:

If you are searching for a copy of an amendment, note that these are not available in the Payroll Tax Center. You will have received a physical copy of the return. If you need a copy of the amendment, fill out a request form and fax it to the number on the form.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post

Need to get in touch?

Contact us