Find information on the payroll update 21912.
What is a payroll update?
QuickBooks Desktop Payroll provides payroll updates to QuickBooks Desktop Payroll subscribers. These updates provide the most current and accurate rates and calculations for supported state and federal tax tables, payroll tax forms and e-file and pay options. For more information about payroll updates, see Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about QuickBooks Desktop Payroll updates.
What is included in Payroll Update 21912? (June 20, 2019)
Tax Table Update
- The Payroll Update includes other changes for: Washington
- For Enhanced Payroll for Accountants payroll subscribers this Payroll Update contains Schedule A (Form 940), Multi-state Employee and Credit Reduction, has been updated. Form 940, 941 and Form 944 for Reporting Agents (available for Enhanced Payroll for Accountants payroll subscribers only.
- Payroll Update contains federal forms that were updated: Form 940 & Schedule A (Form 940), Form 944 & Form 941.
- For Enhanced payroll subscribers, this Payroll Update includes a state form that was added for the following state: Maine
- For Enhanced payroll subscribers, this Payroll Update includes state forms that were updated for the following states: Arkansas, California, Florida, Maine, Utah, Washington and West Virginia.
e-File and Pay Update
- There are no E-File & Pay changes in this Payroll Update.