This article has answers for some of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) about using Intuit Print Service to print W-2 forms.
You can choose to have Intuit print and deliver employee W-2 forms to your employees. This service is included as part of the Assisted Advantage plan; however, it is available to any QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Assisted customer for an additional fee.
You have an active QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Assisted payroll subscription.
You can find answers to the following FAQs by clicking the question:
- What are the important Intuit printing service dates?
- I selected Intuit Print Service for my W-2 forms. Do I need to do anything else?
- What are the processing fees for W-2 preparation?
- When will I be charged if Intuit prints my W-2 forms?
- Where will employee W-2 forms be mailed?
- How do I update my legal address?
- My W-2 forms are not in Payroll Tax Center, what do I do?