Learn how to install a driver for the Lane 5000 PIN Pad for QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 19.0.
A driver is used to create a software connection between QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale and your PIN Pad, so they can communicate back and forth. Once the driver is installed, you can set up the Lane 5000 PIN Pad. Here’s what to do.
How to install the Lane 5000 PIN Pad driver
- Click on this link to download the latest driver.
- Locate and double-click on the downloaded file, IngenicoUSBDrivers_3.26_setup.exe, to launch the installation.
- Select Next.
- Leave the install folder location as suggested, then select Next.
- On the USB Driver parameters window, select Next.
- Clear the Uninstall Microsoft Usbser driver(s) checkbox, then select Next.
- Select Install, then select Finish.
How to confirm your PIN Pad driver install
- On your PC, go to the Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features, then make sure you see Ingenico USB Drivers 3.26 (remove only) listed.