Learn what’s new in QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 19.0.
QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 19 brings both new and improved features and a hardware refresh. Here’s what’s included in the release.
The e-commerce integration In QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 19.0 helps you save time and grow your online sales with seamless integration across online and in-store sales channels.
Using the e-commerce integration, you can:
- Automatically sync inventory across all channels in real-time to prevent out-of-stocks.
- Add products quickly and easily to multiply your sales.
- Save time with automatic listing and pricing updates.
- Speed up order fulfillment by printing shipping labels, packing slips and pick lists from one place.
- Get financial insights on overall business performance and make channel-specific decisions.
New hardware for Point of Sale 19.0 gives a sleeker, more modern look and smaller footprint. New color options are available to fit the look and feel of your retail store. Learn more about what hardware is compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale.
Enhanced Payment options
Contactless and mobile payments are now available along with the Ingenico Lane 5000 PIN Pad allowing your customers to pay in a variety of ways including Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay.
We’ve expanded the selection of popular tablet options in order to be where your customers are anywhere in your store. New tablets include the Acer Switch, Microsoft Surface Pro and Go, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro (sold separately) .
Email receipts to customers or vendors
You can now save and email receipts to your customers. This allows both you and your customer to have an electronic copy of the sale for record-keeping and in case of returns. After the email is sent, the captured customer data is stored and the transaction is saved in QuickBooks Point of Sale.