Sometimes, POS transactions do not appear in QuickBooks Desktop after performing a financial exchange. Find out what causes this and how you can restore these missing transactions.
|Missing Point of Sale transactions in QuickBooks Desktop may be caused by one of the following:
Note: Select the solution that best matches your situation.
Too many transactions are missing
- In QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale, select Financial, then Financial center.
- Select Show Advanced Options.
- Select Recover Data Now.
- Select Continue on the warning message.
- Enter the date range that was covered by the original financial exchange.
- Type Yes in the confirmation window and select Continue.
Note: This sends the transactions to QuickBooks Desktop again.
Only a few transactions are missing
- Select Point of Sale , then select Sales History.
- Select the Sales Receipt that needs to be resent to QuickBooks Desktop.
- Select I want to , then select Show Financial Detail.
- Select Resend this document during the next financial exchange.
- Select Financial , then select Update QuickBooks.