Learn how to set up a Star TSP100 receipt printer for QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale.
Before you install the Star TSP100 printer, make sure you’ve installed the Star TSP100 printer driver.
Note: If you’ve installed a Star TSP600-Series Parallel version of this printer on the workstation and no longer plan to use it, it’s best to delete it from your Windows printer list before continuing. This will help avoid printer driver conflicts.
How to set up a Star TSP100 receipt printer
- Go to the File menu, then select Hardware Setup Wizard.
- Select Receipt Printer, then select A new 40-column receipt printer and Next.
- From the Select the model dropdown, select Star TSP 143IIIU Sales Receipt Printer (USB) then Next.
- Select Test Print Receipt, then select Print Test Page.
- If the test print looks good, select Test Successful.