You can modify templates to personalize your Point of Sale documents. Learn how to use the print designer, set default template, add your store logo, and customize sales receipt message.
Customize Print Designer
Using Print Designer, you can customize your printed documents, labels, packing slips, and tags.
- Go to File menu, then select Tools > Print Designer.
- Choose a document type, then look for an available template that best fit your document preference.
- Select Modify, then click the section you’re working on to activate.
- Select Properties to apply Template Properties changes.
- Click Add to include additional Data Field, Text label, Store Logo or Graphic Line.
- Select Preview to see how your changes appear.
- Once you're done, select Save.
Set Default Template for different Document Types
- Go to File > Preferences > Workstation.
- Select Document and Printers.
- Click on the dropdown to choose from available templates for each corresponding document. Note: You can also set the default printer for each document.
- Select Save.
Add Store Logo
Upload an image in the file format .bmp, .jpg, and .gif and use it as your store logo. You can add multiple logos but only one can be set as default.
To add your default logo:
- Go to File menu, then select Preferences > Company.
- Under General, select Store Info.
- Check Use image as default logo.
- Select Add.
- Locate the image you will use as logo.
- Choose Save.
Note: You can only add images smaller than 100 KB. Larger file sizes may slow printing. We recommend reducing color resolution or logo dimensions to reduce file size, if necessary.
Change Customer Message on Sales Receipt
- Go to File menu, then select Preferences then Company.
- Choose Receipt Message.
- Enter your changes, then select Save.