Learn how to update your employee's payroll history in Intuit Online Payroll.
There are various reasons why you might want to update an employee's payroll history. We'll show you how using Intuit Online Payroll Enhanced.
Intuit Online Payroll
- Sign into your account.
- Go to the Payday tab. Then select Paycheck List.
- From the Check Num column, see if you have transmitted direct deposit paychecks. (Note: A direct deposit transaction will show DD instead of a check number. If you have processed Direct Deposit and/or adjustment checks, please Contact us. Otherwise, you may proceed to the next step.)
- Select the Select All link.
- Select Delete.
- Select the Employees menu.
- Select the name of the employee.
- From the Employee's Overview page, select the View [year] paycheck history link.
- Under Paycheck History, select the here link.
- Select the employee's name you want to edit. Apply the changes to the payroll history of the employee.
- If necessary, you can either:
- Select the Add more pay types or deductions button to see if there are missing pay types or deductions for some employees; or
- Select the Add employees button to see if there are missing employees that should have YTD information.
- Review the entry. Then select Done with Employee Totals.