Use Intuit Turbo℠ Pay Prepaid Visa® Card to pay your employees by direct deposit in QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online.
Intuit has partnered with Green Dot to offer the Turbo℠ Pay Prepaid Visa® Card to our QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online customers. The Turbo℠ Pay Prepaid Visa® Card has a network of nearly 70,000 no-charge ATMs and is accepted everywhere (Visa Debit® is accepted in the U.S.).
|Sign up for Intuit Turbo℠ Pay Prepaid Visa® Card!Applying for a Turbo℠ Pay Card is just a few clicks away. Just fill out this form and select Apply Now.|
How the Intuit Turbo℠ Pay Prepaid Visa® Card works
If you’re the employee and your company uses Intuit Payroll in QuickBooks Desktop, you’ll need to:
- Order a Turbo℠ Pay Card.
- Sign up and wait for your personalized card which will be sent to your home address within 7 to 10 business days.
- Activate the card for use and provide the account and routing number to your employer.
If you’re the employer and you have an employee who signs up for a Turbo℠ Pay Card:
- Ask the employee for their Turbo℠ Pay Card account and routing number.
- Update the employee information with the new account and routing number in your payroll system.
- Start paying them by direct deposit to their new card.