Learn how to cancel or unsubscribe from QuickBooks Online through the iOS or Android app store.
If you use the web version of QuickBooks Online on a computer or laptop, see Cancel your QuickBooks Online Company.
If you signed up for QuickBooks through an app, follow these steps.
Cancel QuickBooks Online through an iPhone or iPad
- Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select iTunes & App Store.
- Select your Apple ID.
Cancel QuickBooks Online from iTunes on your computer
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Select Account, sign in.
- Select Store.
- Select Account, then View My Account. You may have to enter your Apple ID and password.
- Select View Account.
- In the Settings section, select Manage next to Subscriptions, and then QuickBooks Online.
- Select Cancel Subscription. Recurring billing will be turned off after you cancel.
Cancel QuickBooks Online from an Android device
- Go to the Play store app.
- Select the Menu icon, then Subscriptions.
- Select the QuickBooks app.
- On the Manage subscriptions window, select Cancel subscription.
Cancel QuickBooks Online from Google Play on your computer
- Sign in to your Google Play account.
- Select My subscriptions.
- Select Manage next to the QuickBooks app.
- Select Cancel Subscription.