Find out how to manage your advertising tracking preferences in QuickBooks.
We use a few types of cookies in QuickBooks in order to give you the best browsing experience. You can view the cookie details on our site by reading our Cookies Statement.
Manage your advertising tracking preferences from your web browser
- Go to www.intuit.com.
- Choose your Third-Party Advertising Vendor preferences, then select Save.
- To apply your changes, go back to your product and refresh the web page or log out and log back in.
Manage your advertising tracking preferences from your mobile app
- Go to the Settings of your app.
- Go to your Privacy settings.
- Choose your Third-Party Advertising Vendor preferences.
Note: Cookies are tracked differently between browsers, products, and devices. If you use QuickBooks on multiple browsers or are using multiple products, like Mint or TurboTax, you’ll need to do this for each. Intuit doesn't control the functionality of your browser, certain browsers may not allow you to access our consent manager or may require you to periodically reset your settings.
Manage advertising tracking through your browser and third-party tools
Many devices and internet browsers are set to automatically accept cookies and advertising trackers. Information on changing your browser settings to opt-out of these technologies can be found in your browser settings. If you use different devices to access our services, you will need to ensure that each browser of each device is set to your cookie and advertising tracking preferences.
Most mobile operating systems provide you an option in the device settings to limit ad tracking associated with the device ID they may share with us. Please reference your mobile operating system’s help center to learn more. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie, www.allaboutcookies.org, or www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that Intuit has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, these third party websites.
Please note that not all browsers provide the ability to remove flash cookies. You can restrict or block flash cookies through the Adobe website and links for doing so are included below. As with any cookie, if you do restrict flash cookies, there may be some features of our Services that you won't be able to use.
Resources for controlling third-party cookies
The following websites provide choices to opt-out of tracking through certain third-party advertising and analytics Cookies:
- For Users in the US: https://preferences-mgr.truste.com/
- For Users in the EU: https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
- Visit the Digital Advertising Alliance's or Network Advertising Initiative's opt-out pages.
- For users in the UK or France, please visit https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
- For users in Canada, please visit https://youradchoices.ca/
- Click here to opt-out of targeted ads on Facebook.
- Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising or to customize Google Display Network ads.
- Flurry Analytics: https://developer.yahoo.com/flurry/end-user-opt-out.html
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout (requires you to install a browser add-on)
- Kissmetrics: https://kissmetrics.com/user-privacy
- Mixpanel: https://mixpanel.com/optout
- Nielsen: http://www.nielsen-online.com/corp.jsp?section=leg_prs&nav=1#Optoutchoices
- Omniture (Adobe): http://www.d1.sc.omtrdc.net/optout.html
- Visible Measures: https://www.visiblemeasures.com/viewer-settings-opt-out/
- WebTrends: https://ondemand.webtrends.com/support/optout.asp
- To manage Flash cookies, click here.
- For mobile apps, please refer to your mobile device’s settings, or download the AppChoices app. You may opt-out of Flurry Analytics tracking on some mobile apps or recommendations from Flurry by clicking here.