Learn how to send purchase orders to vendors in QuickBooks Commerce.
QuickBooks Commerce lets you seamlessly email your vendors directly from within the app. This way you can send purchase orders without the need to open another app, making daily tasks much faster and easier to manage.
- Go to Stock Control.
- Open the purchase order you want to send to the vendor.
- Select Email, then fill out the required fields:
- To - Enter the email address of whom you want to send the purchase order to.
- Subject - Enter the subject of the email.
- Message - Enter the content of the email.
- If you want to send a copy of the email to another person, enter their email address in the CC field.
- Select an email template from the dropdown.
- Select Send to send the purchase order.
Note: You can print or save a purchase order in case you want to have an extra copy.